Monday, November 10, 2008

PLAGUE COMES TO AN EN-- No, no, wait... yep. Still here. Damn.

Yeah, still sick, I think. It's kind of weird. I just didn't want to wake up this morning. That's pretty normal, I guess, but I cna usually make it to the gym before 11am. Today? Not so much. And my body still aches all over.

Problem is, I hate going to the doctor. Not because I hate being looked at. I guess I just hate not being well. I want to think, "Oh, it'll go away soon; I just have to tough it out." But it's been over a week now, and Cutezilla is not 100% happy with me spending my days on the couch. Considering, though, she's been fairly understanding.

But I made a deal with myself. If I can't do a normal workout, I'll go see the doctor. I think that's reasonable. Because today, I just didn't want to do anything, and jumping around seemed too much... and yeah, that's definitely a sign. Not to mention my joints hurt EVERYWHERE.

Going to bed early though. Maybe that will help out.

1 comment:

The Stein Family said...

Feel Better soon!!!! Jonathan is sick now too -- just a cold, but when my little ones get colds their eyes water just as much as their nose runs -- it's pitiful to look at. I know Clara will most likely have the same cold by the end of the week...and Chris said he's had a cough for a while too...watch us spend his first week home with everyone sick! At least we have a couple weeks to get better still!