Monday, January 26, 2009

I Needed A Change

The diamonds had to go!

I know, I know. "But this one has a bow!" I thought the diamonds were a little more anti-me, so I went for the lesser evil. Eventually I'd like to design these things myself. But that will take some reading and research, I think.

Tomorrow is Vacation Day, Take 2! The hubby will be out of town again, so I'll be single-parenting it for a night. It'd be better if I wasn't worried that she'll be teething and completely miserable. Those days are really long days. We had one yesterday, but hubby got the brunt of it, unfortunately for him.

I'm hoping this will make for a great excuse to get me to the gym a little more this week. Tonight, I could get in an extra Step Aerobics class, for example.

And Cutezilla is whining for me. Got to go!

No comments: